Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life in General


One can never escape from hitting rock bottom
When one does fall in the dark pit
Never be angry with the world
Or even God for that matter
It's not a punishment or a curse
It is just the way of life

To experience and appreciate the highest high
And to suffer and learn from the lowest low
Improve the successes that you have achieved
Learn from every mistakes that you have made
Coz remember, everythang happens for a reason

There are always consequences for every action

The emergence of arrogance for living a luxurious life
They'll eventually succumb to a downfall if they're still ungrateful
The poor and unfortunate who struggles to improve their lives
With God's Will, their lives will get better

The thangs we endure through out our lifetime
Be it good or bad
Is fer we, human beings to learn from the events

To improve ourselves in every way
To be a better person
To lead a better life

That is how God intended His children to be
He is the Creator, the Almighty, the One and only
He knows exactly what He is doing

And remember, no good deed goes unrewarded
and no bad deed goes unpunished either
It's called Karma n you better believe in it
You will get the thangs you deserve

So be humble
Everythang has to be moderate
Ignore the nasty thangs people say/do to you
Never ever stoop to their level
Be the better person

Forgive them and pray for them to change
Because this is what every religion stresses on
To forgive..... and forget


NOTESHQUEEK

I am not preaching as if I am following the right path
I still slip and make stuepid mistakes
This is just a self-realization

I used to be angry at the world and also God
I purposely do thangs that He forbids - to piss Him off
I felt as if I was cursed, unloved by Him
As if I was damned to feel so low bout myself
Lower than dirt people step on

I hated the fact that I could wake up the next day
As I used to wish every nite as I lay my head to sleep
Would be my last
The depression crept, crawled and slithered
It would be like this every day
Which eventually turned me into an Atheist

Luckily, that phase dwindled
I still have a lil 'black wave' moments, here n there
Still indulge in self-inflict stuepidity
But... I am not a non-believer anymore


2 comments:

icha said...

haz, i adoreeee your blog
,n jangan banyak fikir yaa Allah kan ada dimana2 and always love u no matter wht.



kisses*

Aiman Syaaban Hj Azahari said...

u are preaching.
to yourself.
everything u write is a reminder to urself.